Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I need a Zach Morris time-out

So i feel at anytime I could just say "time out" have the world freeze, and I can catch my breath. then of course I would put people in different inappropriate poses.
I have never had to remind myself to breath. Now its daily.
big plans in the future for me and Mr. David Cohn. We have a couple of business' up and running. We are both going to school starting in the next couple of month. After we are done, it's back up to NY. Ft. Lauderdale is a fine place to say you have lived. But to me, Ineed NY. I live NY. I breath NY. Everyone says, "I can't wait to get out of Cohoes.There is nothing there for me, it holds me back." I've seen outside of Cohoes. Who had the great idea to leave your comfort zone? It hasn't done anything great for me. Actually, it has shown me how much I value my family and friends back home. Also I value good drivers. Sorry for this lame blog. I just felt it looked blank. More honest opinions, and random sarcasam coming soon.

No comments: